Providence Geek Dinner Returns Wednesday March 8th February 24, 2006Posted by Jack in Geek Dinners.
Wednesday, March 8, 2006, 5:30pm – 7pm (and then adjourning to the Taqueria Pacifica)
115 Empire Street, Providence, RI
Back by popular demand, the next Providence Geek Dinner is on, so spread the word and join us! For those of you who didn’t attend the first dinner, here’s an overview:
- It’s totally casual. Wear whatever, bring whoever, arrive and skadattle whenever…
- Topics of conversation will vary as they will at any gathering of geeks, but many of us will be talking about AJAX, Mashups, Startups, and Web Services.
- Food and beverages are for sale at the adjoining Taqueria Pacifica and bar.
- There is WiFi so bring your connected device of choice.
- We have AS220’s performance space from 5:30pm to approximately 7pm. After that the geekery moves to the adjoining Taqueria Pacifica.
Please RSVP using the comments on this blog entry so we can give the good folks at AS220 an estimated headcount. And while you’re at it, please consider subscribing to our RSS feed and/or joining our mailing list (to do so send an email to Jack Templin at jtemplin at Gmail with your name and affiliation).
We look forward to seeing you!
UPDATE: Forgot to mention that one thing we hope to do at this next dinner is plan more for future Providence Geek events, so bring your ideas, e.g. Providence BarCamp, Hack Fest, Geek Rodeo (okay, gettin’ carried away…).